Reveal Imaging Technologies offers the first ever EDS technology designed for 100% airport checked baggage inspection, providing more options in response
to new security regulations following September 11th. Since Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) was critical to the anticipated growth, Reveal Imaging turned to Paragon Software Solutions, a Microsoft® Certified Business Solutions Partner who
provides sales, install, customization, training and support for Great Plains software. Based on the expertise of Paragon, Reveal Imaging experienced a smooth
planning, implementation and training process of the integrated solution that offers powerful financials, manufacturing, field service and other customized solutions.
Reveal Imaging Technologies is focused on the design, manufacturing and sales of security systems to inspect airline passenger checked baggage. The company
was formed to offer airports more options in baggage inspection in response to the new security regulations following September 11th, mandating 100% inspection of checked baggage, as well
as the increasing demand for inspection of air freight, cargo and mail carried on commercial airliners.
In order to address explosive growth, Reveal Imaging needed a more robust ERP system and turned to Paragon Software, a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner who provides sales, install, customization, training and support for Great Plains software, to prepare the
operations infrastructure for the company’s growth. Through interviewing employees, comprehensive research and learning Reveal Imaging’s business processes, Paragon Software identified the
key areas where a number of process solutions needed to be implemented, including manufacturing, field service, accounting and engineering.
Manufacturing and Financial Life Cycle Expertise
As Reveal Imaging was preparing for explosive growth, they knew a plan for their ERP solution was critical, and knew they needed a knowledgeable business solutions partner who would lead them from starting the planning process through support of the implemented solutions.
“In preparing for this magnitude of growth, we needed people who were very knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of manufacturing, accounting and business as opposed to knowledgeable in just computer software,” commented Charlie Tillett, chief financial officer at Reveal Imaging. “With Paragon Software, while we got that extensive
business experience and knowledge, they were also not afraid to use their various external resources to ensure the best solution was being implemented.”
Paragon Software is a full-service software business partner who ensures implementing the best solutions by:
- Interviewing employees to identify where specific solutions need to be implemented
- Making solution recommendations for various manufacturing, field service and accounting processes, including “out of the box” and customized solutions
- Identifying areas where changing functional processes within an organization makes sense rather than customizing software to match the organization’s processes
- Aiding in the product evaluation process
- Helping to collectively identify the right solution, setting realistic schedules and carrying out the product implementation that makes the best business sense
- Providing software training for employees, as well as on-going technical support and consultation