MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP ON PARAGON CLOUD
Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Implementation could include:
- Financial Series including Multicurrency, General Ledger, Payables Management, Bank Reconciliation and Receivables Management.
- Distribution Series including Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing and Inventory.
- Manufacturing Series including Manufacturing Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning.
- Field Service Series including Returns Management.
- Project Series including Contract Administration with Revenue Recognition.
GP Installation for Efficiency Gains
Paragon implemented Dynamics GP for Kawerak and turned a paper-based organization into a technology-driven environment. The paper system was time consuming and extremely inefficient for an organization booking $18 million in revenue. Now, GP handles day-to-day accounting, human resource, payroll functions and more. Additional functionality implemented includes a Web-based procurement management, purchase requisition, authorization routing and purchase order system as well as a time and attendance management platform, increasing overall efficiency.
Implementing GP for Manufacturing Processes
Read how Paragon delivered a smooth planning, implementation and training process of the integrated solution that offers powerful financials, manufacturing, field service and other customized solutions. Reveal Imaging needed a more robust ERP system and turned to Paragon, a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner to prepare the operations infrastructure for the company’s growth.